- Bayerisches Geoinstitut, Bayreuth (BGI), October 2007 – 31 March 2011
PhD thesis: “The Carbon/Carbonate equilibrium in the Earth’s interior as function of pressure, temperature and oxygen fugacity”. Supervisor: Prof. D. Rubie, PhD Dan J. Frost, PhD C.A. McCammon.
- Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Natural Sciences - Department of Chemistry and Physics of the Earth and applications to Georesources and Natural Hazard, 2006
Master degree (5yrs) in Earth Science discussing the following thesis “The CO2 diffusive soil degassing from seismic areas in the eastern part of Sicily”. Supervisor: Prof. M. Valenza. Co-supervisor: Prof. A. Aiuppa.
- Department of Earth Sciences, Sapienza University of Rome, December 30, 2015 - current Tenure-track assistant professor of Petrography and Petrology (SSD GEO/07, RTDB).
- Geodynamics Research Center – Ehime University, October 2014 – December 2015 Research Scientist – ELSI/WPI (affiliated to ELSI Department at Tokyo Institute of Technology).
- Geophysical Laboratory – Carnegie Institution of Washington, October 2013 – September 2014 Research Scientist.
- Geophysical Laboratory – Carnegie Institution of Washington, September 2011 - September 2013 Associate postdoc.
- Bayerisches Geoinstitut, Bayreuth (BGI), June 2011 – August 2011 Associate Potdoc
- Bayerisches Geoinstitut, Bayreuth (BGI), March – August 2007, European Fellowship funded by Universita’ degli Studi di Palermo – Leonardo DaVinci/Europass Project.